On Monday Michelle wrote a post called EVERYTHING You Need To Host a Wine Glass Painting Bridal Shower, which is true to it's name in that it not only explains why and how to have a wine glass painting bridal shower, but also provides detailed printable shopping list so you don't forget anything. So, maybe now you're thinking, "if that post has EVERYTHING I need to host a wine glass painting bridal shower then what is this?!" It's a bonus. You're welcome.
To Use This Printable And Your Wine Glass Painting Party:
- Download this pdf: Wine Glass Painting Party Designs
- Print it. You should actually print this on plain printer paper and print quality doesn't matter.
- Cut on the dotted lines.
- Pick a design.
- Tape the design to the inside of the wine glass with masking tape. Make sure the design is facing you.
- Trace the design either with glass paint or a glass paint pen onto the outside of your wine glass.
- Follow the directions on the paint label to set the paint.
- There are monograms for every letter in the alphabet, some of the monograms are repeated more than once because they will be used more commonly.
- Some of the designs are also repeated more than once so that your guests can choose the same design without having to wait.
- Print and cut 1-2 copies depending on the size of your bridal shower.
More free printables on Showerbelle: