Hey 'belles! We posted free printable invitations and straw flags for our coffee themed shower earlier this week. In keeping with that theme I've put together a list of 11 coffee cocktails that you could not only serve at a coffee & donut themed bridal shower, but that you probably should test out this weekend just to be sure they're good ;-).
Photo by Jessica Fey Photography
1. Tiramisu Cocktail Caketail by Capture by Lucy
Espresso, chocolate liqueur, and amaretto are the reasons this delectable dessert cocktails is #1 on my list.
2. Creamy Boozy Iced Coffee by Averie Cooks
This one is creamy AND boozy and made with Frangelico, which is a hazelnut liqueur.
3. Spiked Iced Coffee Cocktail Recipe by DDG!
Spiked with vodka, sounds incredible.
4. Iced Coffee Cocktail by Fashionable Bombed
Love the sprinkles! This one has vodka, chocolate liqueur, AND Kahlua.
5. Iced Coffeetini by Kitchen Treaty
I like this one specifically because it's exactly what you'd expect from an iced coffee cocktail, and it's served in a martini glass with rim sugar.
6. Vodka Coffee Cocktail by Food Fashion and Fun
Super simple vodka cocktail.
7. Coffee Cognac Cooler by Monika Kotu
Chocolate shavings and cognac. Okay, I really want this one right NOW.
8. Brazilian Coffee Cocktail by 1 Big Bite
This one is made with rum or cachaca - I'm not even sure if that's a real thing, but it sounds amazing.
9. Licor 43 Coconut Coffee Cocktail by The Little Epicurean
10. The Beccacino by Murray “The Blur” Stenson via Sprudge
This one is no joke. Straight out of Seattle with brandy, Benedictine, amaretto, and Irish Mist.
11. Boozy Biscotti Iced Coffee Recipe on Chow
If you try any of these this weekend let us know what you think!