Who doesn’t love Nutella? I could seriously consume the entire container with a spoon for an after-work snack. I’ve come to terms with the fact that I have absolutely no will power, so it’s something I don’t buy unless I have an amazing looking recipe to try.
Here are 10 easy and decadent recipes that would be perfect for your shower or an after-dinner treat!
10 Delicious Nutella Recipes (You and) Your Shower Guests Will Love
1. Nutella Cheesecake Mousse from Cooking Classy
Only 10 ingredients, and how gorgeous would this look in your shower buffet?
2. Fluffy Nutella Buttercream Frosting from Kitchen Treaty
In my house, canned frosting is sacrilege. It’s just too easy to make yourself. Use a boxed mix for the cake, throw the frosting ingredients in your mixer, put the frosting in a ziplock bag, cut off one of the corners and swirl that deliciousness on top. People will swear you slaved in the kitchen all day.
3. Nutella Cinnamon Rolls from Averie Cooks
Hosting a shower brunch? These Nutella Cinnamon Rolls call for canned crescent rolls. Doesn’t get any easier than that!
4. Nutella Berry Bruschetta from Reluctant Entertainer
One of my favorite quick treats is Nutella spread on a warm, toasted, buttered baguette. The addition of some fresh berries and slivered almonds are absolutely gorgeous.
5. Chocolate Hazelnut Pots de Creme from Kitchen Confidante
Individual cups of Nutella goodness. Need I say more?
6. Nutella White Russian from Miss Make
I couldn’t make a list of desserts without including at least one adult beverage. This Nutella twist on a classic cocktail looks like it would definitely liven up a shower!
7. Nutella Stuffed Strawberries from Kirbie's Cravings
I made these for Mother’s Day last year, and they were a big hit! They would be perfect for a Spa themed shower.
8. Nutella Truffles from Broma Bakery
These would make AMAZING shower favors. I know I wouldn’t forget your party if you sent me home with a few of these!
9. Nutella Stuffed Brown Butter Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies from Ambitious Kitchen
This is the perfect addition to your shower buffet that will satisfy any sweet tooth. I love to use pre made phyllo cups that you can find in your grocer’s freezer section.